Lesson 1 - Introduction to Paid Social Media Advertising
Lesson 2 - Today's Social Consumer and Platform Engagement
Lesson 3 - The Main Platforms
Lesson 4 - Strategy
Lesson 5 - Executing Paid Social
Lesson 6 - Optimization
Lesson 7 - Basis Teaser
How do I manage and share my Acclaim badge?
Social Media Essentials
Curious about social? Gain an understanding of the main social platforms, paid social, and how to plan/optimize campaigns.
This online course takes you on the journey of learning the essentials of the social advertising world. Learn about the main social platforms, how they compare to one another, and how to strategically plan and optimize a social campaign. Leave this eLearning experience with a solid understanding of the social fundamentals.
- The Social Landscape – Now and Then
- In order to understand today’s social landscape, we’ll take a look at how it was born. It has evolved over the years – as new companies emerged and technologies shifted, so did the way social interactions took and take place.
- Paid Social
- Learn about what paid social is, the key trends, what the Social Trifecta is (Paid, Owned, Earned), and about the different platforms.
- The New Social Consumer
- With technology evolving and new platforms emerging regularly, the New Social Consumer looks different than what it was even 2 years ago. Learn who they are today!
- Main Players
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are all main players in the social landscape. Learn what their strengths are and when to add them to a plan.
- Knowing what the main platforms are is helpful but adding them to a media strategy is a whole other story! Learn how to effectively build a strategic social plan.
- Now that you’ve learned the ins and outs of social, develop your skills on how to execute a social media plan.
- Once a social media plan has launched, it’s just as important to know how to improve and optimize a campaign. In this session, learn the basics of optimizing in social.
- Basis Teaser
- Practice how to add a social plan in Basis through this in-platform simulation.